Monday, May 3, 2010

Just a Little Update

 Last winter I was sent to physical therapy once again for my "issues". Did you know that you could somehow get your pelvic bone out of place? I had NO CLUE!  None whatsoever until then anyway. But I got it put back where it belongs, and Holy Cow, what a difference it has made. Huge. Huge Huge Huge. Um, did I mention HUGE? LOL 
 I've also been making hard candies. Many of you know I'm a medical cannabis user, have been for many years. Long before it was ever called that. We won't go there today, :) But, I'm making a cannabis candy using a green tea extract that really seems to be giving me some relief and more energy. Plus the vitamins I'm still taking. That means I'm now down to only 3 medications a day on most days. Instead of the handful plus I could be on. UGH, no thank you. 
 I also make candy with fever few in it. The only problem with fever few is with constant use it causes mouth sores. Not a good thing, but it's great for when the pain is really really bad.  And using it in candy instead of a tea or just eating a couple of leaves is so much tastier. ;) Thankfully, I haven't had a need for it in quite awhile now. 
 But, I have been flaring now, going on almost 2 weeks.  We have new neighbors. We share a back fence. I have small dogs, they have 3 pit bulls. I also have a chow cross. There's a wolf in his woodpile somewhere too. A couple of months ago, he got into it with them through the fence. Thankfully, even though the male had him by his neck, he wasn't hurt. 
 Then, the other day, the guys had their dogs out. Vincent naturally ran straight for the back fence and through it somewhere he went. Those 3 dogs were on him instantly! If it weren't for Rob and 'Possum, poor Vincent would of been a goner for sure. But they rescued him, Rob drove him to the vet in the Limo, and he came home 3 days later. That's when I fell to pieces naturally, LOL 
 He's doing so much better and should have his staples out this week. The back fence is now little dog proofed, we hope. But let me tell you what...If I ever see those dogs running loose, well, the 30/30 is definitely now loaded! 

No comments: